Sprints

I played games with the skills which are sprints.

The first game we played was an obstacle race. In the obstacle race there are cones, hurdles, star jumps, and skipping ropes. The aim of the game is to have the fastest time. The first obstacle I had to do was to go side to side for each cone. 

Next, Second obstacle for me was to do five star jumps. The third obstacle is to jump over the hurdles.  Then I had to just run to the next station which is the skipping ropes. I had to skip my way back to the start. The time I had was 26 seconds. 

Lastly, we played a game called infinity tag. In the game everyone was in, if you get that means you sit down, but if two people tag each other at the same time that means they have to do rock, paper, scissors. The loser has to sit down, the person who lost has to watch the person who tagged them so they can be able to stand back up if the person who tagged them is out.

I enjoyed this activity because I got to do sprints. I did well on tagging people in infinity tag. I need to improve on being faster and getting a faster time.