Fun Day at the Beach

This week I made a day at the beach for kickstart of summer learning journey. We created a comic srtip using a template with a partner. First of all we planned on what our story would be about and plan when each part is going to happen. The main part of the story is our ending, our ending is about the volleyball hitting the sand castle, and they help make another sand castle but even bigger.

I found this activity very cool because I was able to be creative about what was going to happen in the story.

One thought on “Fun Day at the Beach

1. Kia ora Densyn, Miss Pryde here. I’ll be popping in to see all the awesome work you get up to this summer. You are off to a good start, I can see you have a few blog posts up already.

You’ve done a good job with your comic. I like how you sat down and planned it so your story had a beginning, middle and end. The comic has a nice message to it. It wasn’t the boys fault that the volleyball hit the sandcastle but they were kind enough to help rebuild it anyway. Very kind. It also looks like an awesome day at the beach. Do you spend much time at the beach? What’s your favourite part? My favourite thing to do at the beach is definitely playing in the big waves. Especially on a scorching hot day.

Keep up all the good work Densyn, I look forward to seeing your future Summer Learning Journey posts.

Ka pai to mahi,
    Miss Pryde