Which One Doesn’t Belong| Summer Learning Journey

This week I did a task called which one doesn’t belong, this activity shows shapes that you need to think of a reason on why it does not belong there. As long as you have a reason on why it doesn’t belong there it is okay. There is more than one that doesn’t belong with the shapes. For example of how this activity worked, there is a triangle and a square, the triangle has three sides and the square has four sides, so this saying what is the difference of each shape. At the end I made my own shape poster, for my challenge to you is to tell me what is the differences between the shapes.

This activity was interesting because this my first time on doing this type of activity.

One thought on “Which One Doesn’t Belong| Summer Learning Journey

1. Malo e lelei Densyn,

This is such a fun maths activity, I love geometry so working with shapes and nets is my favourite kind of maths! I think you did an incredible job on this activity, your description explained the task beautifully, and asked another meaningful and engaging question!

I think you did a great job explaining and justifying why each shape may not belong, I can tell that you used your maths skills to work it out as you looked at size, edges, and angles. Did you enjoy this activity?

It is great to see you participating in the summer learning journey this year and I look forward to seeing more of your awesome posts, keep up the great work!

Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates
    SLJ