Color Bookmark| Summer Learning Journey

For our challenge I made a colorful bookmark, our theme we used for our colorful bookmark was  summer and winter. For this task I was doing the colors, for the drawing of this theme was made by matheus. For this idea Riley my other partner fixed the mistakes aswell. I made the colors feel the vibe of this weather.

This activity was very enjoying because it  was very colorful, also adding the great theme we brought up.

One thought on “Color Bookmark| Summer Learning Journey

1. Mōrena Densyn,

This is such a fun activity as I love art and seeing everyone’s different interpretations of summer. I think your bookmark looks great. I love your use of the words summer and winter, and I agree that your colours contrast each other quite well. Your use of bubble lettering is quite cool too. I see that you completed this art work as a group, what was your favourite part of doing this activity with your friends?

When I think of summer time, the first thing that comes to mind is the beach so if I was to complete this activity I would definitely design a beach themed bookmark!! Do you go to the beach often in summer?

It is great to see you participating in the summer learning journey again this year and I look forward to seeing more of your awesome posts, keep up the great work!

Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates
    SLJ