Sprints

I learned sprinting skills.

First we played rats and rabbits. There are two teams, one person is a rabbit and the other person is a rat. When the coach calls out rabbits the rats have to run from the rabbits. If the coach calls out the rats the rabbits have to run from the rats.

Next we played a game of tic tac toe. In the game there were two teams with three cones each, The two teams had to try and connect a three. The coach was trying to look for people with speed, and how smart they are where to put it. 

Next we did boys all the boys vs eachother. The coach said on your mark get set and go. Everyone else had a headstart because I was still getting ready but I still came first in the race. Then we watched the girls race each other.

Lastly, we did relay races. Riley came first so we had a head start of running to the other side. We came first in the relay race.

I enjoyed this activity because I got to do sprints. I did well on catching up to people when they had a head start. I need to improve on focusing on me rather than the others behind me.