Netball

I learned passing with a netball.

First I learned passing. To pass the netball I need two hands on the ball. Then I push my hands forward and let go. When the attackers are with the ball the defenders need to be one metre apart from the attacker with the netball. 

Then we played a game. There are two attackers and two defenders. The defenders needed to defend their hoop so the other team wouldn’t shoot into the hoop. To have an open goal, move around so you have space to shoot. 

Next we played a game of robbing the nest. In the game there are two teams trying to get it into the other hoop. If all the four balls were in the other hoop we won. I did good on communicating to pass the ball to each other. 

Lastly, we played a game of dodgeball because it was starting to rain. The game we played was jedi dodgeball. In the game there is a jedi, if the jedi gets hit the other team wins. 

I enjoyed this activity because I got to learn new skills of dodgeball. I need to improve on my passing with the netball. I did well on communicating with my teammates.